- (core) Added Net.Response
payloadImage. Note: this is not available on the HTML backend.
- (core) Added “collector” functions for all event types to Mouse and Keyboard. See
keyEvents for example.
- (core) Image
isLoaded now only returns true if the image was successfully loaded (not if it
failed). This is more likely to be what the caller wants.
- (core) Added Canvas
- (core) Fixed issue where
touchEnabled were not actually
- (core) Added
createGradient (back) to Graphics. They’re also available on
Canvas, but sometimes you want to create them without having a
Canvas instance around.
- (java) Fixed some issues with
Clip handling different audio formats.
- (core) Added device orientation notifications to Graphics. See
- (core) Added Exec
- (core) Fixed bug where textures were released on the non-GL thread (causing crashes).
- (scene) Added debug outline rendering for scene graph. See Layer
- (scene) Added Layer
- (robovm) Added
roboipa profile to archetype project. Makes it easier to build IPAs.
- (java) Fixed bug in Assets
readBytes: buffer was not being flipped.
- Everything has changed! Well, not everything, but a lot of stuff.
- Read the overview documentation for a summary of the new world order.
- Read the 1.x to 2.x migration guide for details on changes.